Built in the 14th century by Adhémar de Neuville, Bishop of Périgueux, partly destroyed and then restored in the 15th and 16th centuries, this castle has changed many times owners.
Gérard de Colombières applies today to give back to him all his splendor that it is in the park, the castle, the room of guard and the annexes.
As the restoration works you will be able to :
- Visit the interior as well as the park,
- Rent the room of the guardsfor a wedding or any other event
- Use the outside of a white barnum.
- Book one of the restored rooms or suites
- Having it all has you space for a movie shoot.